Making It In Berlin$10.00
This simple how-to is for any artist living or wanting to live in Berlin, and is the only authoritative guide in English.
In this ebook, learn how to:
• How to exhibit in Berlin
• Where to study German for free
• How to get a work visa
• How to find a residency, a studio and an apartment
• Untapped job markets
• Must-see art museums and biennials
• Recommendations to the best galleries, blogs and parties… and more!
What you will learn:
• The best gallery districts, art hangouts and liveable neighbourhoods
• The right questions to ask when getting a lease on a Berlin apartment
• The top five places to score an art studio, and newsletters to be on
• Tips for signing contracts, getting insurance and health care
• Ways to keep your finger on the pulse of the city, useful mailing lists and apps
• A quick travel guide to catch the most important museum exhibitions, biennials and festivals, and more
In this ebook:
• 80 pages, four sections, 23,000 words
• Packed with links, personal recommendations and addresses
• Detailed and crisp information gathered very recently
• Fun, entertaining style (jargon free)
• Accessible, conversational and easy to read
Also, learn how to *not* become a techno zombie. This book is based on 7 years experience of living in Berlin (2010-2017) as a native English speaker, and all the mistakes one person made, so you don't have to.
Worth referring to, time and time again.